Have questions about our schedule? Don’t see something you want? Contact us and we’ll see what we can do!
MONDAY – FRIDAY
- New TEMPORARY SCHEDULE – While we respond to COVID-19 we are operating in a limited fashion! Temporary hours/class start times are: Mon-Fri – 5AM/8AM/9:30AM/4:15PM/5:45PM
Weekend Schedule: Saturdays 7am/8:30am (Open Gym times remain the same and are listed below)
- Also: members HAVE to check in to class in advance (we’re limiting classes to 12 people for the time-being)
- Also: currently (for safety) there is NO Childcare available.
5:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. – We ask that you please reserve a spot for the 5 a.m. class through Wodify prior to 9:30 p.m. the night before! Want to drop-in at 5 a.m.? Please call us or message us on Facebook the day before to let us know. We’d love to spend our morning with you! 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. **Free childcare Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri! 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. **Free childcare Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri! 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – FREE and open to the community! Bringing a friend? Please have them arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out a waiver and meet our coaches. Thanks!
** We have FREE childcare provided during our Mon, Tue, Wed, and Fri 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. CrossFit classes. We are working to add childcare in the afternoons– please let us know if you would benefit from this addition! Kids are always welcome to come to 3 Star CrossFit but they MUST remain in the childcare area during class. PERIOD. This is for the safety of all of our kids, athletes, and coaches. Thanks!
CrossFit Kids Program
CrossFit Kids is a method for teaching CrossFit to children ages 4-12. Based on the principle of Mechanics, Consistency and then Intensity, CrossFit Kids emphasizes good movement throughout childhood and adolescence. Consistently good mechanics translates to physical literacy, enhanced sports performance and fewer sports injuries for kids.
CrossFit Kids is meant to be BIG fun for all ages. Broad-Inclusive-General fun. Fun means we provide an active alternative to sedentary pursuits, which means less childhood obesity and all-around better health for our children.
2020 SUMMER SESSION
Date: Stay tuned
Time: Stay tuned
Ages: 4 to 12
Price: Stay tuned
Open Gym – Members Only
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted by weekly member emails/Members Only Facebook Group updates.
- 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted by weekly member emails/Members Only Facebook Group updates. We periodically host FAITH RXD Nashville at 3 Star on Sunday afternoons from 2:00-3:30 so be sure to check our social media pages for updates!